- Before lighting your candle, trim wick to 1/4”, and do so every time you plan to light one. Long or poorly trimmed wicks can cause uneven burning, high wax spillage, high flame, or even structural damage to the candle.
- If your candle gives off a high flame, extinguish the candle, let it cool and start the process again.
- Always place the candle on a completely flat, heat-resistant surface that is wide enough to collect wax.
- Keep your candle out of reach of children, pets and flammable objects.
- Never leave the candle unattended while it is burning.
- When lighting cones, pyramids and pentagonal candles the first couple of times, do not burn for more than 15 minutes. Once it has been consumed half-way, you can continue burning for a max of 2 hours.
- Avoid moving the lit candle from one place to another.
- Do not place candle near ventilation systems or drafts. This will keep the candle burning evenly and from spilling excess wax.
- Avoid direct sunlight as this can alter the color and /or the structure of the candle.
Our candles are designed for home decor purposes. Most of them are irregular in shape and small in diameter so if you choose to light them, please understand their burn performance will be different from candles made in jars or containers.